Kettlebell Nation was formed out of a passion. As soon as I first picked up a kettlebell, I was intrigued as to what this small chunk of steel could do for me. I never for one moment believed it would lead to competing at an international level as a Team England member!
Like many who visit this site, this may well be your first look at kettlebells. You have arrived at a good place. I have (and will continue to do so) put all of my current knowledge into these pages. It doesn’t matter what your reasons are for looking at kettlebells. Be it fitness or an interest in kettlebell sport, there will something for you to explore here. So, just for the record, here is a listing of my more notable achievements.
- 6 x first place WKC (World Kettlebell Club) Pentathlon
- 2 x OKSE (Organisation Of Kettlebell Sport England) English Champion in 24kg Long cycle
- 2 x GSU (Girevoy Sport Union) English Champion in 24kg Long Cycle
- IUKL (International Union Of Kettlebell Lifting) Veteran World Champion
- IUKL European Silver medalist in men’s adult division
- OKSE’s first gold medal winner at an international competition
- Current UK record holder in men’s 24kg under 85kg Long cycle (85 reps)
- Winner of 2014 and 2016 Online Kettlebell Challenge Cup
- IUKL Rank 2 certified athlete
- OKSE rank 2 certified athlete
- Internationally Sponsored by Kettleguard
- English rep for the International Kettlebell Marathon Federation (IKMF)
- Hosted a Grassroots kettlebell competition in Rushden and looking to host GSU English Championships in 2018